5 Quick Tips To Enjoying a Mechanical Bull
Five Quick Tips
1. Hold the padded strap with one hand while using your free DOMINANT hand (thats the one you write with) in the air to balance.
2. Move your legs forward and squeeze with your lower body. Relax the upper body.
3. Watch the head of the mechanical bull to indicate directional changes and maintain balance. Do not smile at your friends when the bull is moving. Just watch the head of the mechanical bull.
4. Lean back when the bull head moves down and forward when the bull head moves upward. A good operator will give you a chance to practice a bit before speeding up the mechanical bull.
5. If you are concerned at any time, say STOP or use an extended arm with flat hand, the international signal for a stop to communicate to the operator that you are ready for the ride to end. You may want to make sure the operator knows the signal before you start.
Have a great time, ask your friends to take pictures and share them on social media!
Spread the word, MECHANICAL BULLS are fun and you can look great riding them!
Sexy Mechanical Bull Ride Tips
Sexy Mechanical Bull Riding Tips
1. Tell the mechanical bull operator that you want to look good. A sexy bull ride tends to be a slower ride, so the operator should know that you want him or her to run the mechanical bull on a slow setting with more emphasis on the buck over the spin.
2. Hold the mechanical bull strap with one hand (use an underhanded grip) and put your other hand up in the air at a 90 degree angle.
3. Make sure your legs are forward on the mechanical bull. Some mechanical bull models have â€œkick padsâ€ that indicate where your feet should be on the mechanical bull.
4. When the mechanical bull head bucks down make sure you lean back, and lean forward when the mechanical bull head rises. Your movements should be smooth, and you should pivot from your hips and core.
5. Dont look stressed, even if you are really nervous about riding the mechanical bull. The sexiest mechanical bull rides are when the rider looks confident. Feel free to smile and act like you ride mechanical bulls every day of your life.
5 Party Planning tips for a mechanical bull ride party!
When it comes to party planning most people have a choice of hundreds of options to have at their functions or events. There are almost countless choices and sometimes it may become overwhelming to the party planner. Today, we would like to speak about mechanical bull rides.
We have put together 5 party planning tips for a mechanical bull ride party and we hope these tips will benefit you at your next party!
Tip 1 - Party Type
A mechanical bull ride is ideal for corporate events like year end functions and staff parties, as well as birthday parties, kids functions as well as charity events and much more. Make sure that your party type will allow for the excitement that comes with a mechanical bull.
Tip 2 - Venue
When you select a venue it has to cater for all your specific requirements, like the number of guests, amount of parking and allowed entertainment types. Usually most venues will be fine having a mechanical bull setup outside, however there are situations where a mechanical bull is not practical, some of these include, roof top venues with limited access, underground venues that do not have access pathways to transport the bulls and off road setups as well. It is always good to get all your details up to date. Sometimes it may be advisable to visit your venue and chat to the manager about your party entertainment requirements before you confirm a booking. It may be helpful to also chat to us for more info and we will be glad to help.
Tip 3 - Lighting Conditions
Depending on what time you would like to have your mechanical bull entertainment, it may be important to consider lighting. For example, if you venue is out in the wild and you do not have any lighting available, it may be difficult for your guests to enjoy your mechanical rides. Ample lighting is great to have as it also highlights the mechanical bull so that your guests can see it as a highlight.
Tip 4 - Power
With the current conditions in South Africa, we have all become accustomed to power interruptions, or as it is known as load shedding. Load shedding has become a nightmare of many small businesses and it has also taken its toll on entertainment companies, hiring businesses and venues. It is bad enough that clients spend large amounts of money putting together events and at the last minute they are left stranded without power. Fortunately, we do have a solution. Our mechanical bulls have an optional backup generator that can be rented by our clients. All our clients have to do is request a backup generator and this will be added to their quote. Our generators come with all the required extension cables, fuel & correct power ratings to make sure that your guests will enjoy the rodeo bulls. The generators are also useful for venues where you do not have any access to power at all.
Tip 5 - Guest Participation
The whole purpose of renting a mechanical bull ride is so that your guests can enjoy the bull ride and have a blast of a time. It may be important and sometimes essential to speak to your guests before hand to ask them if they would be happy to have a mechanical ride at the party you are planning. You dont really have to speak to every single guest, as long as you can get feedback from a few this should be ample enough.
If you do need some advice and support, just give us a call and we will be happy to help you!